Superior DMV services is an authorized service provider for the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles. We can help you with all your vehicle registration and title needs. All your information is personal and confidential by state regulations. Why go through long lines when you can count with same day service at a reasonable fee.
Here is how it works in 3 simple steps
- Call us for a quote
- Bring us your vehicle documents
- We will go to the DMV and process your request the same day (if called before 12pm)
How much we charge?
Our DMV service provider will only charge $30.00 for any transaction needed. Best of all, they will give a onetime FREE DMV SERVICE for all Superior Insurance customers.
Services we offer
- Vehicle registration and/or renewal
- Custom license plates
- Duplicate or lost title request
- Title lien removal
- Tag and plates replacement
- Change of address
- Plates surrender
- We can help you obtain your Driving Authorization Card (DAC) ** NEW**
- Notary for all your DMV transaction needs
For all New Nevada residents
If you are a new resident in Las Vegas you must obtain your registration and driver license in state of Nevada immediately or no later than 30 days. Insurance is also part of this transition. Superior Insurance wants to help by giving you an Auto Insurance transfer discount so your moving expenses can be less. The initial fine for not following the law is $1,000.
We can help you with all your DMV service needs.