Las Vegas Metro to quit responding to minor traffic accidents beginning March 3.
Important steps to know when it comes to non injury accidents.
(1) Never admit fault.
(2) Write down the following information on a notepad or piece of paper.
* Date, time, and place of the accident.
* Names, addresses, phone numbers, and insurance information of everyone involved and any witnesses.
* Make, model, and license plate number of other vehicle and take pictures of accident.
(3) Call your insurance carrier immediately which will be disclosed on your proof of insurance card.